Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

YouTube watch time matters?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
letsplay Offline referral

Does it really matter for Google for how long the video was watched?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yes videos that only get a few seconds of viewing time don't rank well on Google and in YouTube as this considered as high bounce rate and that means the content of the video is boring!

30 seconds is pretty good time!
evathomsan Offline referral

I think 30 second to 1 hour running to video, i understood and not a boring video.
DenniseTan Offline referral

Yes. You only need 12-30secs to entice the viewers with watching your video. If you weren't able to entice them within that span of time, they're most likely to click away of your video.
dswtechnologies Offline referral

(09-25-2015 11:39 AM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Well you can buy them cheap on some SEO marketplace like: https://www.seoclerks.com/ or you can add like button to your website blog for the traffic to like it! Also create some cool video and ask people to like your Facebook page add the link in the description.

To get Facebook likes I mean organic free ones you need traffic!

I bought 3K Facebook likes on seoclerks for only a buck $1

(11-02-2015 09:06 AM)DenniseTan Wrote:  Yes. You only need 12-30secs to entice the viewers with watching your video. If you weren't able to entice them within that span of time, they're most likely to click away of your video.
agree with you you need to make very attractive your video in first 15 second.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I know that #YouTube checks the time people spend watching the video and it has to be > 30 second about the same time a commercial lasts.
seomental Offline referral

yes,watch time,like comments are very important for ranking video
LaurenA Offline referral

Time matters, you can only grab the attention of the user for a short period of time. Make sure that you're video is not just informative but at the same time engaging.
Asia
Dewlance Offline referral

Time of watching and title is important for ranking in youtube search but for google ranking I think sharing and popularity are more important then watch time.
Cheap Windows VPS from Dewlance.com
chetanbali17 Offline referral

Yes, its matter: Viewing video for more time is always beneficial for video but viewing video for more time is under your hand, For better optimization you can add useful Title, description, social sharing so that you get more genuine visitors.
zarawatsonn Offline referral

Of course it is an quality analyzing parameter to check the effectiveness of a video. If a video was just close after a very short period of time it means users not found it so useful.
MrPRinson Offline referral

What about watch time ratio? is that more important then watch time? Smile
Victor Dub Offline referral

If a video gets watched entirely that is an indication of it containing great content otherwise use your imagination Smile
MrPRinson Offline referral

(06-15-2015 12:59 PM)letsplay Wrote:  Does it really matter for Google for how long the video was watched?

If I'm not mistaken , google measuring the time spent on a curtest page,
watching a video takes time, there for good for SEO.
Matan526 Offline referral

Yes! its matter

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)