Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Your Facebook Web Address, URL or Username

Ads
maxout Offline referral

Even since Facebook allowed users to change default URL or Username for their own custom one users wanted to be able to change more than one and finally it has happened not sure when but I just noticed that is say "You may change this username once"

So if you still wonder how to change your Facebook URL, Web Address or Username then visit this URL remember first log into your Facebook account then copy and past this URL into your web browser: https://www.facebook.com/username there choose a Facebook page and change your username for new one Smile
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
It's a great new maxout thanks for sharing. However I am wondering if the old URL will be automatically redirected to the new one because if you have your Facebook page indexed by Google and it ranks high in the search then if you change URL it will no longer rank neither show on Google!
maxout Offline referral

Thanks Maya I have not used it yet I am sure many will appreciate that Facebook finally gives users the opportunity to change Facebook URL more than once!
adamssmiths Offline referral

Awesome information thanks for sharing such a great info with us .
campbelljof Offline referral

I create facebook page and got my username as designhill. You can customize your facebook page by proper banner image and providing profile pic on it.
Designhill - Marketplace for Custom Logo Design, Real Estate Logo.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)