Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Your account has been permanently disabled Youtube?

zorro Offline referral

That the heck I log into my youtube account and get redirected to some weird looking page that says "Your account has been permanently disabled"? I didn't get any notification neither strike! Why?
seo123 Offline referral

Well if you think they had a mistake and your account was not in violation of their policy terms and conditions then you can send them an appeal request: https://support.google.com/accounts/cont...hl=en&rd=1 simply fill-up the form and press send!
Marina0403 Offline referral

The reason shown is:  This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines and/or claims of copyright infringement.

So that is what you need to consider when you make your request for a review- did you not infringe copyright and did you not repeatedly or severely violate the CGs?  I am sorry it is so vague but that is something we all face when trying to work out what we did wrong
LaurenA Offline referral

Make sure that you haven't violated any rules, youtube won't do that if you did follow the rules that were given when you made an account. Try to make an appeal, but it will take long for the feedback to be made and its not sure if you'll be able to get your account back. Sorry to hear that

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)