Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

adfly vs adwords cheap advertising?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
Victor Dub Offline referral

#Adfly is well known among online marketers so is #Adwords! I used Google to market my website didn't really get good results. I am thinking about using Adfly but after some basic math I can see that CPC will be 0.20c which is like same I paid on Google!

What do you think should I give it a shot?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
You are running the risk to get scammed using other #adnetwork! Use Google highly targeted ads! What is the point of showing your ad to those that are not interested in your product! Nobody will ever click on it let alone buy it!
bodHOST Offline referral

Adfly is mainly bot traffic which is of no use. There isn't anything cheap, you should have a budget ready to run campaigns, offcourse you can test the waters with low budget first but after that you will need to scale up...right? Adwords is highly targeted but you will need to learn the ropes first and only then it's possible.
bodHOST - cPanel Linux Hosting
with Application Support & Design | CMS Customization & Much More...
facebooklikes Offline referral

Adfly is cheaper, but you will get a poor experience with it..
bodHOST Offline referral

Adfly is cheaper yes, but it all bot filled traffic that will only hamper your chances of not getting any leads. Adwords is not cheap but it is as targeted as it gets.
bodHOST - cPanel Linux Hosting
with Application Support & Design | CMS Customization & Much More...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)