Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

best Payment Processing

Similar Topics:

PAYMENT INFORMATION

Ads
banner
banner
banner
joyislam Offline referral

Hi frieand, which the best way to Payment Processing
Victor Dub Offline referral

It depends on what do you mean by that? Most of the #eCommerce use #PayPal to collect #money from the customers!
bodHOST Offline referral

It depends on the business you own and the sales volume and according to that you should choose your payment processors. Like say for instance the adult industry does not use Paypal as their payment processor...hope you get what I mean.
bodHOST - cPanel Linux Hosting
with Application Support & Design | CMS Customization & Much More...
Dewlance Offline referral

PayPal for accepting payments from various peoples and bitcoin is 2nd best option which gives you a security on your money like once you received payment then they can't open chargeback, etc on Bitcoin.
Cheap Windows VPS from Dewlance.com
bodHOST Offline referral

(06-03-2016 01:17 PM)Dewlance Wrote:  PayPal for accepting payments from various peoples and bitcoin is 2nd best option which gives you a security on your money like once you received payment then they can't open chargeback, etc on Bitcoin.

That's the only disadvantage I find on cryptocurrency, but you can also lose your wallet is your PC is affected by malware. So, best bet is to have a backup.
bodHOST - cPanel Linux Hosting
with Application Support & Design | CMS Customization & Much More...
Sujata Offline referral

I think pay pall is the best option for all types of payment modes,

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)