Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

captcha?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
yava Offline referral

Why people use this annoying captcha what is it for? Is it used to like improve website or something if so how can I get my hand on it?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Internet is full of real people like me and you but there are also robots communally refereed as spam-bots that are able to register and post content which is in most cases spam. So to block those automatic posting machines we use Captcha which shows pictures or words that are not easy to read only human can figure-out what it says. However these day those robots are also able to read Captcha so it doesn't work 100%.
KevinMax Offline referral

First, Intended for security purpose. I think it was discovered by Chinese people. At the time of invention we don't have automatic bots to solve the captcha scripts.

Later on the captcha's become the strongest security gate in stopping the bots. So that the websites can be filled with real persons, real activities. It helps improving the website performance and decrease the SPAM.

Nowadays, A technical fight is going on between the captcha coders & captcha solvers. Numeric captcha, query captcha & alpha-numeric captcha, animation captcha, video captcha...etc are made only because of the success got through automatic captcha solving bots.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Guys are right, these days most spam bots have not problem bypassing pretty much any Captcha that is why in many cases you see a secondary firewall like signup questions, hidden fields and so on Wink
Alawi Offline referral

Captcha are now more interesting because they have puzzles and logic question that is more effective in filtering spam.
antony Offline referral

Is there a way to stop 100% of all bots?
webmasterspride Away referral

to stop spamming like automatic submission
yava Offline referral

Thanks experts I didn't know it is used to fight spam.
aman786 Offline referral

captcha just like a code or number.
tahirhosting Offline referral

(07-28-2014 09:15 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Guys are right, these days most spam bots have not problem bypassing pretty much any Captcha that is why in many cases you see a secondary firewall like signup questions, hidden fields and so on Wink

I agree with him it will help to get spam on the website
futurescapeadvertising Offline referral

(07-30-2014 05:48 PM)antony Wrote:  Is there a way to stop 100% of all bots?

I think there is no sure shot way to stop spamming as long as people invent advanced captha, spammers will use advanced spam bots to bypass this. The only thing we can do is make it harder for the spam bots by creating logical questions and puzzles as pointed out by Alawi.
evathomsan Offline referral

to filtering spam and real user separately, developer uses captcha.
AlexWR Offline referral

I use captcha on my site also.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)