Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

congrats letsforum

Ads
Falconboy Offline referral

Letsforum ranks 6th for the keyword "seo forum" when i searched on Google today. Digital point ranks 8th after moz forum.

Congratulations.
“Fear is the ultimate enemy, the only enemy". Not afraid to start a blog? Click here --> Viralfalcon
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Thanks buddy so much. Do you access Google from Google.co.in or Google.com?

Our ranking dropped and will continue dropping probably case of the experiment we did to test a few things.

Didn't go well so we put it back as it was before hoping the rank will get restored and keep on improving.
Falconboy Offline referral

I am using Opera, and I usually search from browser address bar. So I guess Google.com
“Fear is the ultimate enemy, the only enemy". Not afraid to start a blog? Click here --> Viralfalcon
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Thanks a lot buddy. There are a few things we have to consider before we know for sure the ranking of a site. I this your search bar is connected to Google.com but when you pass the value to Google.com it switches automatically to Google.co.in case of the county you are living in.

The other thing is that when you click once or twice on some search result next time that result will tend to show on the first page regarding of its real ranking position.

Thanks to users like you maybe we will one day become a high ranking SEO Forum.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)