Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

counting users - the result of the base.

Ads
legends Offline referral

Hi, I have a question. Now downloading information if users at the moment and I would not count them. How can this result "count"?
hidden content - private plugin.

I wanted to add the code, but it pops up an error that violated moderation.
antony Offline referral

Hi please elaborate what are you talking about MYBB forum script? And what exactly are you trying to achieve?
ivan Offline referral

Are you saying you want to hide content from users that have not reached a certain amount of posts?
legends Offline referral

A little ill-understood. Smile

I do not want anything to hide (when writing a post I had a code, and it has hidden some content, but I removed the code, and that I forgot). Sorry.

So I want to count the number of users from the query to the database.

Sorry for the confusion, as far as the engine MyBB.
antony Offline referral

So you want to know how many users your forum has?

Save this code as whatever you want .php then upload it to your MYBB root directory and execute it.

PHP Code:
<?php
define
("IN_MYBB",1);
include(
"global.php");
$result $db->query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."users");

while (
$row $db->fetch_array($resultMYSQLI_NUM)) {
echo 
$row['username']."<br />";
}
?>
legends Offline referral

Thanks, but again, not added. : (

I'm not talking about the sub, but a new plugin.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
@legends buddy you have to tell us what do you need, a plugin or you want to modify one if so please post your PHP code here or at least post the name of the plugin, I am heaving a hard time to understand what you mean!

"(when writing a post I had a code, and it has hidden some content, but I removed the code, and that I forgot)." where this code was located and what content it was hiding, what is the name of that plugin?
legends Offline referral

Well once again.

I create my plugin.

Now I would like to retrieve the number of users, I have a Query with SQL. Now I can only retrieve the number of those users.

The plug is private, I would not want her to share.
destroyer Offline referral

How do you expect someone to help you if they don't know what are you talking about? They need to see and code to understand what it does and how it works. If you don't share your code then I don't think people will guess what it is!

SQL query means "The SQL SELECT statement returns a result set of records from one or more tables" database holds hundreds of tables I mean you have to be specific!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)