Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

directory submission online tool?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
antony Offline referral

I know website directory submission is pretty important in SEO to generate backlinks and make the site go up in Google rankings. But is there a free tool available online that will let me submit to directories automatically not manually?
Falconboy Offline referral

(11-03-2015 09:29 PM)antony Wrote:  I know website directory submission is pretty important in SEO to generate backlinks and make the site go up in Google rankings. But is there a free tool available online that will let me submit to directories automatically not manually?

No,It is not safe to do it automatically. Instead do it manually.

There is not much "SEO benefits" from social bookmarking sites. But these links can help Google to find your newly launched website.

If you are looking for backlinks earn them instead of building.
“Fear is the ultimate enemy, the only enemy". Not afraid to start a blog? Click here --> Viralfalcon
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I agree with the statement above you should not use any auto backlinks generator online backlinks maker for this matter as you have 0 control over this process. What you need is not quantity but quality to make your website go up in rankings for keywords you target that is why it so important to get backlinks from relevant sites.
AlanRon Offline referral

Doing any submission with the help of any tool will definitely harmful for your site. Instead of these do manually.
vanessa110 Offline referral

I think you should not post many directory submissions. Google do not actually like these backlinks
magento tutorial for developer teaches all about Magento
sajidisraq Offline referral

Banned

Banned
There is a tool with similar features like FastDirectorySubmitter. You can submit to 350 directories in its free version, and add your own directories in the list. You can export / import lists too. you can search it in google keyword name: (directorysubmitterimwishlist)
Attie Offline referral

- Performing any submitting through any device will certainly dangerous on your internet site. Instead of these kind of accomplish by hand.
nidhivyas Offline referral

The directory submission tool are FastDirectorySubmitter.
It is online tool for directory submission.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Directory submission still matters but not that much anymore. You can use another technique or method instead.
tekruiter Offline referral

Creating back links for your website with the help of automated directory submissions is always harmful for the promotion of your website.
pimple22 Offline referral

Automatic Backlink Creator is every internet marketers dream to build backlinks arround 2309 + but automatic harms the website whille manual is best approch
Kalsoom Offline referral

You can fill the form via robo form but I suggest "all Link building techniques should be preformed by manually.
litonkrl Offline referral

Yes, directory submission is pretty important in SEO to generate backlinks and make the site go up in Google rankings, but avoid the free tools for this work.
apsarasisodia Offline referral

Directory submission is not a good SEO practice anymore. Google doesn't give value to Directory Submission.
ranjanraj Offline referral

In my point of view automatic submission is not better, manual submission is potential now days.
Maximo Offline referral

Directory submission underappreciated!
if high-quality catalogs, it makes sense to be published!
but automation brings all your efforts to zero
alicemark15 Offline referral

Creating back links of your site through any tool is not beneficial for site it counted as spam and it harms the site.
DivaRays Offline referral

Never heard about this kind of tools, but I think some of tools which are really helpful for us.
Lindan01 Offline referral

Roboform tool is helpful for directory submission
mary klipyard Offline referral

its not true directory submissions tools doesn't work and i haven't used anyone ..just submit your websites manually or else it may get spammed by the search engines

(02-11-2016 07:02 AM)apsarasisodia Wrote:  Directory submission is not a good SEO practice anymore. Google doesn't give value to Directory Submission.
Google values directory submission based on the page ranks of the top directories

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)