Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

eBay full system - Proven Income

Ads
mojo100 Offline referral

Hi All - Mojo here...

I have been into the internet marketing / making money online game for quite a few years now..
I have websites running among a few other little incomes - a few years ago I was also a moderator on a well known site similar to this one ..

However I have a nice system running at the moment which involves eBay - I have been running now of almost 2 years (so well tested) and now have an eBay shop (100% positive feedback I may add)

Anyway - As this system seems to be running quite well now; I thought I would share the knowledge.. tips / trick and how to become a Power Seller within a couple of months. I have just finished my eBook with the full step by step instruction on how I do this... Nothing Hidden

I am charging a small fee for the eBook - however this is a drop in the ocean to what you can earn.
I earn on average £300 / £400 pm at the moment and still rising...

I also have other eBooks - which I may give away on here at some point

Thanks & Good Luck
surenot Offline referral

Thanks buddy for sharing. I am glad you make money online however here is my tip for you.
Instead of selling eBook which is not cool anymore try to make a simple PC program and integrate the content from your eBook into that software/program. Now instead of offering eBook which sounds low tech offer a DVD or CD which sound more professional and much cooler!
mojo100 Offline referral

Thanks for the feedback pal....
I usually use the CD and/or DVD method if I sell content via eBay / Amazon etc....

The eBook method still shares the same content for the reader and something people are used to... and comfortable with.

Thanks Again
MoJo
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
And is it possible to shed some light on the content of that eBook other than it teaches you how to make money on eBay?
mojo100 Offline referral

The eBook is a step by step tutorial on how to become a Top Rated Power Seller on eBay.
This includes - How to identify the products that are selling - How you will be able to list these products - And I also teach you how to make a profit - All with 100% feedback

Hope this helps
Thanks

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)