Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

fails youtube?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
antony Offline referral

These fail videos are extremely popular on youtube get literally millions of views and subscribers and since they are monetized with Adsense the owner of the channel must be making a ton of money.

Does anybody know how do they get those videos? I mean you can't juts use somebodies video without their permission right.

Do they buy those clips? How do it work?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
The most famous channel on fails is called "FailArmy" and they have a website where you can sell your fail video to them with the copyrights too. So the video will become their property.
JeaneBarker Offline referral

wow thanks. wanna try this youtube thing.
eleanorwebster Offline referral

would surely like to try
BurryKold Offline referral

I was just gonna say for fail videos - you can't just compile them together as that would be copyright infringement. I guess AFV had this market saturated long before the internet.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
As I mentioned above the the TPO fails channel on youtube is called "FailArmy" and they have a website where you can submit your videos. What really amazing it that they don't pay you anything yet make hundreds of thousands from Adsense Wink

You can learn more by reading their terms of Use: http://www.failarmy.com/about/terms

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)