Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

free facebook likes

Ads
make money online
destroyer Offline referral

How to get #Facebook likes for free to improve my #SocialMediaMarketing?
LaurenA Offline referral

Create engaging content, I guess this is the fastest way to earn likes. Aside from that you can also promote it through sharing or creating a group.
Asia
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Have you ever considered buying Facebook likes? They are pretty cheap! Just Google for "SEO Marketplace"
mikiway93 Offline referral

you can use like4like
ChetanModi Offline referral

(02-21-2016 01:39 PM)mikiway93 Wrote:  you can use like4like

Is it worked like4like? when I used didn't work?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I used it to got decent amount of likes and then they just gone Smile
Lindan01 Offline referral

i think addmefast website is best option for fb likes
inalen Offline referral

You can you traffic exchange site like addmefast, like4like, likesasap etc
Roy Jones Offline referral

Yes i agree with others you can use addme fast for get facebook likes.
ipod parts
adclassified Offline referral

i have also used addmefast but that is waste of time...
kash100 Offline referral

Thanks for sharing this topic with us. you can follow others and invite members on you social page.
qba82 Offline referral

Post good posts?
davidsmith0143 Offline referral

You can use the credit earning by like others pages and then spend them on making others like your Facebook page. For this there are website which helps in earning credits.
dombowkett Offline referral

You have invite your friends and promote it over related groups to increase its likes.
kaurksifat Offline referral

Create audience engaging content and analyze your competitor.
angelica_winslet Offline referral

Nice question you have asked. But, you can get 10 to 50 likes free. But if you target for 1k or more, then you have to approach in different manner. Like wise i have also tried different method as suggested in google search. But none of them worked. Finally, I got to know about ECIR Pro, and truly it works for me. I achieve my likes and views target easily.
nathan2828 Offline referral

There are now an estimated 40 million small businesses using Facebook to promote their brand and connect with their customers. If you’re managing marketing for one of these businesses, you already know how hard it is to attract new “likes” to your page.

Most marketers know how to increase Facebook page likes through Facebook’s paid ad platform, but there are plenty of ways to grow your likes without spending any money. This article will walk you through 50 effective and free ways to increase your Facebook page likes. Some of these strategies will focus on increasing your organic post reach - because the more your posts get liked and shared, the more your reach and visibility increase. And ultimately, this is what will lead to the organic growth of your page.

1. Use images as a regular part of your content strategy. Despite what you may have heard, captivating and relevant images can still be a great way to increase engagement and reach on your page and posts.

2. The most common reason people unlike a brand page is because their posts are uninteresting. Keep more of the fans you already have by posting engaging content that meets the needs of your audience. See “How to Write More Exciting Content for Your Industry.”

3. Use Facebook’s Page Plugin (formerly Like Box) on your website or blog. A like button next to your blog posts is great for getting your content shared, but the Page Plugin will help you boost your page likes.

4. Engage with other pages in your niche. Regularly leave thoughtful comments in response to other people’s posts. Make sure you’re commenting as your page rather than from your personal profile.

5. Promote your page on your other social media accounts. A simple ‘Like us on Facebook’ is unlikely to work. However, occasionally pointing your Twitter followers or LinkedIn connections to discussions happening on your page just might.
jamesharison Offline referral

Like4like is the best option.
https://planetlagu.id
fisherjames731 Offline referral

Linkcollider is also the best tool for FB likes.

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)