Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

free web hosting security?

whatsapp Offline referral

My site is hosted on a free web hosting right I wanna know how secure those servers are and is my website database secure against hacker?
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

Hi there, this depends on that hosting company godaddy is the best one and they are secure as well.
hmb-robert Offline referral

Free hosting is less secure with the comparison of paid hosting services.
annawatson Offline referral

We provide prompt & quality web hosting support services for hosting companies by experienced NOC Engineers. I personally feel that paid hosting will be far better than free ones.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I wouldn't ever recommend using free web hosting! If you really that cheap then go for Google Blogger where you can at least make money from your content with Adsense or other ad network.

#webhosting #freehosting #adsense #makemoney #blogger
bodHOST Offline referral

I don't normally recommend people to use such free services. Think of it like this, the company needs to pay their electricity bills, employee salaries etc. Stay away from such free hosting companies.
praveenk Offline referral

Only basic security provided by free hosting provider because they can't afford higher security
vuongseo Offline referral

the directory does not give the right to edit the file inside the folder is to be

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)