Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

hide content off screen seo?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
maria Offline referral

Does Google index hidden content that is positioned off screen? I mean I know display none and visibility hidden are bad black hat techniques for SEO and the such content won't get index but how about this one?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
It might get index but if you read their terms of use you would know that if the website gets caught doing black hat seo such as hiding content it will get removed from the search results. I mean gets blacklisted and gets banned from Google. Is it worth it I don't think so.
Jessica Offline referral

It will be indexed, but soon when next update comes, it will be penalized by google.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Agree it will get index but on the new update it will get penalized. Google is aware of most if the tactics and techniques webmasters use to hide content from users and show to the search engine.
Chintu Offline referral

It depends on what exactly you arr hiding from the screen. Many major websites use the css positioning to hide their menus and other content . Classic example is css drop down hover menu. So all in all it depends what your intentions are .
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
If you are hiding the content with the intention to trick the search engine then don't do it. As mentioned above using CSS to hide the content is part of the legit web design.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)