Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

how can i get guest blogs site for linkbuilding

Ads
shihab1032 Offline referral

I have many try for finding guest blog sites but i fail.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Do you think that those type of blogs will do you any good improve #SEO and increase website rankings Smile

These days Google is all about quality that always applies to backlinks which means that it's better to get one quality backlink from some relevant and high ranking website than bunch of crappy ones originated on spammy and non-relevant god forbid adult or xxx or illegal sites Smile
chinomoreno Offline referral

(02-13-2016 09:14 AM)shihab1032 Wrote:  I have many try for finding guest blog sites but i fail.

Guest blogging for link building purposes is not advisable anymore.
Unless if you done it only if you think it is necessary, like if it is worth sharing.
mikiway93 Offline referral

(02-13-2016 01:01 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Do you think that those type of blogs will do you any good improve #SEO and increase website rankings Smile

These days Google is all about quality that always applies to backlinks which means that it's better to get one quality backlink from some relevant and high ranking website than bunch of crappy ones originated on spammy and non-relevant god forbid adult or xxx or illegal sites Smile

I agree with u, marcus_avrelius . 001_biggrin001_tt1
LaurenA Offline referral

You cannot just focus on guess blogging, it is pretty much hard. What I suggest you yo do is try other alternatives like forum posting or social bookmarking.
RajeshThummar Offline referral

No doubt #guest #blogging is hard. But if your content is good and if you have good number of followers on your g+ profile, then guest blogging will give benefit to you.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)