Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

how many keywords am i able to target on every page of my web site?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
Matka india Offline referral

how many keywords am i able to target on every page of my web site.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Keyword targeting is something you have to take very seriously!

You can target as many keywords as you wish BUT can you really do it! Targeting more that one search query means you have to double your work as each keyword will require equal amount of backlinks and articles and stuff. Also the page itself needs to be optimized for both keywords!

My recommendation is start by devoting all you time and effort on only one search term (keyword). Once you get your website on the first page for it move to another one!
roger710 Offline referral

Yes, i agree, you can start with a single keyword and than go with another but it should limited up to five keywords on a single page.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Get top rankings for one keyword which will then boost your other keywords automatically!
stephenjoseph Offline referral

Keywords should be used in a natural way, unnecessary usage of keywords should be avoid because it may lead to spam of a website.
techupdates2015 Offline referral

in your content max use of 4 or 5 repeated only
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
For a new website targeting more than one keywords could result in loss of time, effort and money as Google don't give too much weight to new websites! Also instead of dedicating 100% of your effort to one keyword generating backlinks and stuff you are only dedicating a fraction of the time needed and as a result your website will not rank high for any of the keywords!

Pick one search term and hit it hard once you get good results and traffic move to another one!
ashleybailey269 Offline referral

But, I could say targeting a lot of keywords for a single page, works good!!
Using the same key phrase generally gets spammed and your website may get penalized for over-optimization!
Whereas using lot of related keywords can help you in better visibility.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

It depends on your article, but you have to avoid keywords stuffing since it can penalized your website.
shriramsevak Offline referral

Can anayone tell me How many keywords should i target for a single page for On-page like content optimization, image optimization, header part and all.

Can anyone clear one confusion that can we target multiple pages of a single website for a single keyword only.

Thanks
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
(02-11-2015 04:10 PM)shriramsevak Wrote:  Can anayone tell me How many keywords should i target for a single page for On-page like content optimization, image optimization, header part and all.

Can anyone clear one confusion that can we target multiple pages of a single website for a single keyword only.

Thanks

You can target as many as you wish but the problem is that the keywords should be relevant to your content title so I don't think you can target more than a few of them at a time!

You can include any keywords in the article but if they are not relevant to it Google could interpret that as a SPAM.

These days content is the king and Google have many algorithms that check the quality of it as what Google wants is highly relevant to the search query result!
dean winchester Offline referral

Try a maximum of fifty six characters per web page. Google counts pixels and not characters now.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)