Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

how to find real do follow forum sites?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
dude Offline referral

I am tired of signing up for forums just to find out later on that is not a truly dofollow one! Is there a way to find out whether the site is dofollow without joining it?
surenot Offline referral

Check the website source code! Right lick and select "View Page Source" locate any outgoing link and check if the link have nofollow rel.
Siddhartha Offline referral

Just search for the forum sites & go to each of the forum. Check posts & signature created under it. Check whether if it is do-follow OR not.
Hotel Siddhartha Inn - Hotels in Nagpur
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

To chick that particular site is do-follow or no-follow, press right key and click on view page source, then press "Crtl+F" and type do-follow; thus you will able to see particular site is do-follow or no-follow.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Simply find a web-page that contains some outgoing backlink. If you are using Firefox browser simply select the link and then right click and choose "View selection source" there check for rel="nofollow" if you see on then it means the website makes outgoing links as nofollow.

However in some cases after the post or thread gets moderated the link could become dofollow one.

P.S. Any link that doesn't have rel no-follow if a do-follow one!
evathomsan Offline referral

First of all search on Google about it then manually check that here is do follow link or no follow.
sheenagoyal13 Offline referral

thank you for sharing this information.
Fullstopseo Offline referral

(11-29-2014 02:45 PM)dude Wrote:  I am tired of signing up for forums just to find out later on that is not a truly dofollow one! Is there a way to find out whether the site is dofollow without joining it?

You should be able to see if a link is do follow by plugging it into the ahrefs tool. I know no follow sites also have some value.

PS Hello, World! I was just born into this lets forum milieu! Idea
Full Stop SEO
An Oklahoma City SEO firm helping small businesses succeed since 2015.
I post helpful articles about search engine optimization each week.
foduu1 Offline referral

every forum with high pr and related to website have do follow link. try to discuss their.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)