Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

how to rank high from google?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
redalert19 Offline referral

how to rank high from google?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
It's not difficult to get your website on Google or any other search engine first page?

Nowadays Google more and more focuses on the content not backlinks, don't get me wrong backlinks are still very important but not as much as fresh content.

So if you want to rank high all you need is to post new content a few times a weak and get some dofollow high PR links.

However there are more stuff to be considered like:

Make your website load fast - decrease load time, by optimizing it, images, fixing any W3C errors.
Submit sitemap.
KevinMax Offline referral

Its somewhat tough thing buddy!! OK will help you a bit to start! Start it correctly: Take at least 6 months time...right?

1. Unique well written content - Try with native English speaker
2. Content should generate some organic leads - Just check whether your content have the ability to generate some leads before you start your promotions. If the content doesn't did anything - obviously you cannot get anything next.
3. Remember keyword proximity, prominence, stuffing, anchoring, internal linking, image optimization, alt, H1, H2 tags distribution all other SEO factors...
4. Add a blog to your website & Press release/pod cast it. - No fake profiles - everything releases will stand and speak about your niche.
5. Don't play with text anchors - Try branding your domain niche
6. Chat on social media sites.

Just wait for 2-3 months for better search rankings - If you didn't see anything better - Just try changing the internal links, anchors, content(not the whole)...don't stop your promotion towards branding. Sure this will reach you at least 2-3 page of Google with 4-5 months - even your website is new.
randiv Offline referral

i suggest content content and backlinks both are very important things.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
@KevinMax has pretty much nailed it. I think most fail cause they think SEO happens quickly but it's not.

Keep in mind when doing on-page optimization that Google likes above fold content.
surenot Offline referral

Don't forget load time (time the website takes to load) which is very I mean really important.
Rhodesmark Offline referral

There is two wide techniques in SEO field i.e On page and Off page.
On page technique include optimization of URL structure, Internal linking of urls, Crawling errors, website layout, keyword analysis etc.
Off page technique include creating backlink using different technique from high PR and relevant websites.
JillNaver Offline referral

There are a couple of things you'll need. Backlinks, SEO optimized on page content, high PR and relevant links going to your site.
Rank your site on Google with 5 VIP spots on a premium, relevant PR5 site. Niches: doctors and lawyers. One of a handful of PR5 sites relevant to your clients: $29.
Feel free to PM or contact me at fundzephyr[@]gmail.com. I'll do my best to help!
Erin Nagata Offline referral

You have to make sure that you are working on websites with good pr associated to your sites.
worldemart0 Offline referral

Try to write new and fresh content for a website.
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

Two technique of SEO (On-page & Off-page) are available which helps in raise traffic and rank in search engine.
KevinMax Offline referral

(09-12-2014 07:28 AM)sofyjohnson18 Wrote:  Two technique of SEO (On-page & Off-page) are available which helps in raise traffic and rank in search engine.

Can you please elaborate a little of what we can do in the on-site/off-site. So that we can remember your words when working on those.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)