Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

how to remove google Review

Ads
banner
rajkumarji Offline referral

Hello Friends... I want to know how can we Delete Google review from Google My Business? Please tell me
davidweb09 Offline referral

No, Google negative can't be removed if it has been posted from real users.
sandra0126 Offline referral

To remove google reviews:
1. Sign in to Google My Business.
2. If you have two or more listings, switch to card view and click Manage location for the location you'd like to manage.
3. Click Reviews from the menu.
4. Find the review you'd like to flag, click the three dot menu , then click Flag as inappropriate.
manivel Offline referral

There is no option to delete. Only you can modifiy it.
zomgmike Offline referral

You can't remove it, but you can certainly reach out to the client who left it and reason with them. Perhaps they are willing to see how things have changed and update their review.

You can report irrelevant reviews, fake reviews, and reviews placed by competitors. I have seen reviews that are removed because they mention a competitor excessively.
vijenderboora Offline referral

Normally cant remove but after some effort You can
that person who reviewed your listing
ask him for correction ..but its not easy task in the cyber world
worldimmigration21 Offline referral

personally i felt this issue in my real life. some of employees left bad reviews in g plus page, so i cant remove it
easyweb Offline referral

there is no any option to delete a Google review, you have only the option to reply that person and discuss about the issue..
KinjalMehta Offline referral

You can't delete them but you can flag such reviews. Follow the simple route:
Sign in to Google My Business.
If you have two or more listings, switch to card view and click Manage location for the location you'd like to manage.
Click Reviews from the menu.
Find the review you'd like to flag, click the three dot menu , then click Flag as inappropriate.
cutelisawatson Offline referral

(01-15-2018 12:06 PM)rajkumarji Wrote:  Hello Friends... I want to know how can we Delete Google review from Google My Business? Please tell me

There is no any way to remove Google Reviews but, you can hide negative reviews just, after posting new reviews when you receive negative reviews for your brand. You can ask your friend and relatives to post new reviews for you.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)