Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

how to start a blog for free?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
letsplay Offline referral

I need some assistance here please. Can someone explain the process of starting a blog I never done this before? I wanna try to make money online blogging and I need a blog free one!
Falconboy Offline referral

Starting a blog for free is not worth it. If you want to make money online start a self Hosted wordpress bog.

1. Select a topic for your blog
  2. Select a domain
  3. Buy hosting
  4. create content
  5. promote content
  6. Convert your traffic to customers

This is how you do it. I have a detailed guide on my blog on how to start a blog (See my signature).

You can get a hosting and domain name for $23.

If you need any additional information, feel free to ask.

(You should ask, because blogging is not as simple as it seems)
“Fear is the ultimate enemy, the only enemy". Not afraid to start a blog? Click here --> Viralfalcon
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Yeah stay away from free services as suggested above by my buddy @Falconboy buy cheap web hosting and then install on it WordPress it's free this will give you full control over your online business and content.
popwin Offline referral

Choose a good domain name, with .com or .net . Otherwise your blog won't look so professional even if you write better articles than Forbes.Then you can use wordpress .
rickyclark4455 Offline referral

WordPress is best place to learn how to make new blog...
scarface Offline referral

I agree free hosting is not worth the hassle you will not make anything from free hosting blog or any site on free hosting. Hosting is very cheap these days, so why not spend a bit and create a good blog.
dswtechnologies Offline referral

first of all choose what current need of users and then find topic related domain make sure your domain is easy and sweet for remember then buy free host from webhosting company and set wordpress in to the host and post regularly with your topic related content.
LaurenA Offline referral

You need to create a blog for free maybe via wordpress or blogger.com.
Select a topic that you really are familiar about so that it will not be hard for you to create a content, share your content through your social media account so that many people will see it. You can always search the internet for more information
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

Select a topic that you really familiar, so that it will not be hard for you to create content, share your content through your social media account so that many people will see it. Use blogger for Content promotion.
Zelna Offline referral

You can start creating your first blog on blogspot. It is one of the easiest places to get started with blogging.
TrishaM Offline referral

(11-04-2015 05:23 PM)letsplay Wrote:  I need some assistance here please. Can someone explain the process of starting a blog I never done this before? I wanna try to make money online blogging and I need a blog free one!

How about creating your blog through wordpress? We had a project once where we have to make a blog and our professor suggested we use wordpress cause it's free
Zelna Offline referral

Here, let me give you the names of 10 free blogging websites. I hope you will find them useful for starting your blog.

- blogspot
- wordpress
- tumblr
- beep
- jimdo
- bravesites
- blog
- yolasite
- jigsy
- snappages
narjis10 Offline referral

wordpress and blogpost is best to create blog for your content.
codetoils Offline referral

If you want to start a blog fro free then you can get help of many free service providers like-

Ghost
Weebly
Tumbler
Blogger
Wordpress

There are other free blogs available but I like these most.
hipporeview Offline referral

I suggest you use Wordpress [dot] com or Blogspot. Because they free and easy to manage. Most of them start from there. When you've gotten used to it, then please start buying domain and host to create a website for your own.
praveenk Offline referral

(11-04-2015 05:23 PM)letsplay Wrote:  I need some assistance here please. Can someone explain the process of starting a blog I never done this before? I wanna try to make money online blogging and I need a blog free one!

Three steps and your blog ready

1st) Select blog niche and purchase domain name as per your blog niche
2nd) Purchase any reliable hosting account
3rd) Install wordpres and start creating your onw blog, you can install from cPanel >> Softculous in single click or you can take help from hosting provider to install wordpress for you.
█ ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider
█ E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
█ 24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)