Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

internet marketing pop-ups?

Ads
antony Offline referral

Will I make more money by adding popups to my website that will pop an ad no matter where the user clicks?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Google updated Panda and Penguin that drop website rankings if they have too much advertising and popups.

Since that is not user friendly I highly doubt users will come back as popups are very annoying.

The other thing the majority of internet users have AdBlock Plus add-on installed that will block any pop-ups and ads!
Erin Nagata Offline referral

The pop-up ads are usually caused by an ad-supported extension for Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome, which is distributed through various monetization platforms during installation.
WillaStackhouse Offline referral

(04-10-2015 12:06 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  Google updated Panda and Penguin that drop website rankings if they have too much advertising and popups.

Since that is not user friendly I highly doubt users will come back as popups are very annoying.

The other thing the majority of internet users have AdBlock Plus add-on installed that will block any pop-ups and ads!

Yeah you are right the algorithms of Google will penalized your website if you will do more advertisement for your website.
Chesta BoSe Offline referral

I think adding popups is not much beneficial for internet marketing because there are having different algorithms of Google which will penalized your website if they got any excess advertising.
evathomsan Offline referral

Its also easialy used because Pop-ups can be used to bring attention to sales/promotions, recover abandoned shopping carts, users back after they exit your web site, generate leads/email newsletter subscribers .

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)