Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

is the SERP and SEO are two Distinct lines,,,,,?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
Ali Raza Offline referral

i am confuse about this between the SEO and SERP,,,
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
#SEO is optimization and #SERP is a search result page that shows relevant to your query results. Totally different stuff.
Buscar pareja en EspaƱa.
Ali Raza Offline referral

(04-05-2016 08:36 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  #SEO is optimization and #SERP is a search result page that shows relevant to your query results. Totally different stuff.

so when i have Search Engine Rank number in top position then we can't say we have done the SEO is it right ?
Victorvictories Offline referral

SEO is search engine optimization and when it is done to perfection, keeping the entire multi-dependent factors in mind the top position, i.e. to rank for the specific keywords would be allotted to the domain.
joomdev Offline referral

Definetely, SERP and SEO are different

SERP is Search engine ranking page and It's basically a number while SEO is a technique to improve the SERP.
daikaads Offline referral

Both are different. SEO means Search Engine Optimization which is an online marketing technique. SERP refers to Search Engine Result Page where you can see the list of websites for the search queries used by the audience in Search Engines.
JaDi Offline referral

Search engine results pages (SERP) are web pages served to users when they search for something online using a search engine, such as Google.

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the name given to the activity that attempts to improve search engine rankings.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)