Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

itemprop keywords schema SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
Code:
<div itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/CreativeWork">
<span itemprop="keywords">Game</span>
</div>

Does this schema.org/CreativeWork have any positive effect one #SEO?
salenaadam Offline referral

Schema is a sort of microdata that makes it less demanding for web crawlers to parse and decipher the data on your site pages all the more successfully so they can serve pertinent outcomes to clients in light of pursuit questions.
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
Is this Schema still effective in #SEO? I see no real results from heaving it.
JesicaJohansson Offline referral

I would like to say Yes..........
jeffronald19 Offline referral

Yes it is more useful as SEO point of view. You can use many properties like rating etc.
rinatripathi31 Offline referral

Schema markup is code (semantic vocabulary) that you put on your website to help the search engines return more informative results for users. If you've ever used rich snippets, you'll understand exactly what schema markup is all about. Here's an example of a local business that has markup on its event schedule page.
The itemprop global attribute is used to add properties to an item. Every HTML element can have an itemprop attribute specified, and an itemprop consists of a name-value pair. Each name-value pair is called a property, and a group of one or more properties forms an item.
owlowl168 Offline referral

I thank you for the information! I was looking for and could not find. You helped me!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)