Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

laptop battery in or out?

Ads
banner
whatsapp Offline referral

Guys I have just bought me a brand new laptop computer and I am wondering if I should leave battery in or take it out when PC is plugged in or is shutdown?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Take it out when it's not needed! It's not good to have motherboard constantly energized.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
If you don't need it the why keep it in? Remember never charge the battery up to full capacity 100% this will reduce its lifespan limit to 80%.
lithiumbattery Offline referral

Dont keep it in. Also never Overcharge it. Lithium Batteries tend to explode at high temperature so always be careful with your battery.
hotshaperbelt Offline referral

The appropriate response is: YES and NO, it relies upon the circumstance. Having a battery completely charged and the PC connected to isn't hurtful, in light of the fact that when the charge level achieves 100% the battery quits getting charging vitality and this vitality is avoided specifically to the power supply arrangement of the PC.
jcordon7 Offline referral

What I do:

I play on battery sometimes then charge it up. And sometimes, I play without the battery and the laptop being plugged in.

Why?
Because overusing/overcharging your laptops might damage your battery and laptop. At the same time, not using your battery frequently enough will reduce its life capabilities as well.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)