Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

link schemes?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ladiesman217 Offline referral

Long time ago I was involved in link schemes should I worry now that Google had released Panda 4.0?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Quote:Any links intended to manipulate PageRank or a site's ranking in Google search results may be considered part of a link scheme and a violation of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. This includes any behavior that manipulates links to your site or outgoing links from your site.

As you can see in the text above Google takes this matter very seriously so if you get caught you can be in deep trouble.
My recommendation to you would be try to remove as many traces of that as you can. However if it happened very long time ago then probably it was already checked by Google and approved or penalized.
surenot Offline referral

"Long time" how long is that? SEO usually takes between 2 and 3 months to start generating results!
KevinMax Offline referral

Google Panda algorithms usually focus on -> Website's on-site factors like content, keywords, anchor terms, internal linking...etc. If penguin woke up sure you will get HIT by Google. Panda doesn't hit you when you worked on very less links. No escaping mechanism works - If you over optimized.

I don't think your website is in Top 7 of Google search results. If you're in Top 10, how long you staying in the top 10?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)