Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

mybb vs phpbb best forum script question?

Ads
destroyer Offline referral

Guys I have a question I installed MyBB forum script, works and looks great has plenty of great features like reputation, easy plugin installation, WYSIWYG editor and so on, but now that I have it installed I have found out about PHPbb forum script that many claim to be better than MYbb forum.

I wanna ask, which is actually better MYBB or PHPBB?
And in terms of security, SEO, usability, and manageability which one is better?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
In my opinion MyBB is better than PhpBB because it's more secure has better performance, has more features, plugins, add-ons, themes and averting it's much easier to modify, also MYBB has better look, PHPBB looks kinds of stupid
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-24-2013 07:34 PM)Maya Wrote:  In my opinion MyBB is better than PhpBB because it's more secure has better performance, has more features, plugins, add-ons, themes and averting it's much easier to modify, also MYBB has better look, PHPBB looks kinds of stupid

Man you throw around "secure" like its going out of style.

Where are the facts that prove it is more "secure"?!

The reset is personal opinion not real reasons why A is better than B

Have you looked at say FluxBB?
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Smile You are right about that it was my personal opinion based on a few sources available to anyone.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-25-2013 02:17 PM)Maya Wrote:  Smile You are right about that it was my personal opinion based on a few sources available to anyone.

Yet again you avoid answering my question about your claim of being more secure than others. Where is the facts on that.

Yes personal opinions can be found every place on the net. My real question in that statement was your claim to the most secure. Stop avoiding your claims of security when questioned.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
I was not avoiding anything my love! So if you want to check which forum script is better and more "SECURE" LOL just refer to this post:
http://www.forum-software.org/forum-comp...machines-2
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-25-2013 09:17 PM)Maya Wrote:  I was not avoiding anything my love! So if you want to check which forum script is better and more "SECURE" LOL just refer to this post:
http://www.forum-software.org/forum-comp...machines-2
Sorry but I would never trust a source like that. Just my preference Wink
www.AdminEmpire.com
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Anyway if you Google you will see that MYBB is better than PHPBB I am not very into this forum stuff!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)