Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

nearest planet to Earth..?

Ads
banner
jasminekour12 Offline referral

Hello Friend,

Please tell me, Which is the nearest planet to Earth?
tanu Offline referral

Venus is the planet closest to Earth. At its closest, it is 38.2 million kilometers (23.7 million miles) from the earth
c4cyber Offline referral

I think you are just trying to spam this forum to get signature links and promote your black magic services. I don't know why no one has reported you so far. Please try to be authenticate and useful to community.
davidsmith0143 Offline referral

Venus is the closest planet to earth and for a note i have found this answer on google so whats the meaning of this question sir. just stop posting if you don't have anything to do.
Hira Butt Offline referral

The closest planet to earth is Venus.
Simi123 Offline referral

This fact constantly changes due to the range in the orbits of the planets located in our solar system. This depends on the day, month, and even year, which determines the position in orbit the planets are in. This can alternate between three different planets: Mars, Venus, or Mercury. Mercury is rarely the closest planet to Earth, and this phenomenon occurs every thousands of years. These changes can occur from hundreds of years to millions of years apart, as it relies on the planet’s position in orbit.

However, Venus seems to reign as the closest planet to the Earth for the most amount of time. Venus, which is the 2nd planet in our solar system, lies 162 million miles from the Earth at its farthest point in orbit.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)