Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

open a bar or restaurant?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
Guest referral

Unregistered
I was thinking about opening my own bar/pub or a restaurant and I have a few questions.

What do it take to open one?
Initial investment.
Partnership.
Approximate yearly income.
What type.
Location.
Staff.
seo123 Offline referral

Don't know much about "food business" but I think opening a bar doesn't require huge investments neither employing some large amount of staff.

Location in this "food industry" plays very important role, the better location the higher the price but earnings will also be high so it's up to you.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
First check your competition. Learn what is hot and popular in your area. Location is important so take your time and find good one even if it'll cost a bit more but at the and of the day good location gets customers.
eddie66 Offline referral

Restaurant will attract every customers whereas bar doesn't
shirleyus Offline referral

you should open a restaurant.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Restaurant can be a good choice because people love to eat. It can sustain your business.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
It's a good idea to create a business that is essential to people's every day life like grocery store, restaurant, clothing etc.
LaurenA Offline referral

Food business doesn't go out of trend. I guess try to research about your competitor first, and the most convenient location where you are planning to build a restaurant. Also, try to research about the food that you want to put on your menu, and the design of the whole chain. If you have a bigger capital I guess it will be way more better if you franchise a popular restaurant. It really depends on you, btw good luck and I am hoping that you'll be successful on your chosen line of business.
DenniseTan Offline referral

IMO, it will depend on where you plan to put your business. If it's like a place near offices, you can make your business a restaurant by day and a pub by night.
You should have a pretty hefty initial investment unless you'll find a partner or two who has the same thoughts as you'd want you business to be. The ROI for this type of business is usually around 3-5 years. It really will depend on the place where you'll put your business.
My suggestion is, know your target market first. Then once you've decided on which market to cater to, research on where to place your business.
popwin Offline referral

It depends on the region .If there are more 30 + people in your area , an restaurant is the best ideea. Otherwise i would suggest the bar , but more like a pub - where fridays ,saturdays and sundays would be a party which would attract a lot of people and promotions in the monday - friday time to gain active customers .

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)