Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

phpMyAdmin - How to import a database

Ads
banner
banner
banner
victor Offline referral

Hi guys can you tell me how to import a new database into phpMyAdmin? I have downloaded a test database and I want to import that database to see how it works!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(07-29-2013 09:42 PM)victor Wrote:  Hi guys can you tell me how to import a new database into phpMyAdmin? I have downloaded a test database and I want to import that database to see how it works!

create a database first. Then log into phpmyadmin select the DB you just created click import.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Be aware of max database file size. You can't import large databases into phpmyadmin!
surenot Offline referral

To import large sql file in phpmyadmin try: BigDump: MySQL Dump Importer
Dewlance Offline referral

Login to phpMyAdmin >> Open your database >> Import >> Browse and select your database and then click on "go" button.

I will write a step by step tutorial in this forum (if not already written)
Cheap Windows VPS from Dewlance.com
hmb-robert Offline referral

PHPMyadmin limit the amount of file size you can import. So, first check for your file size.

Login to your control panel --> PHPMyadmin --> Open Your database -> Import --> Browser the file you want to import.. Here you will get the restore option. You can proceed with same to restore the database.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)