Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

question about display none in seo

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
hamideh111 Offline referral

Hello

question about display: none in terms of SEO
I'm not very good in language English
And I hope can properly ask my question correctly

Have a question about display: none
A site designed for me, and design some modules in such a way that the CSS from display: none lot, and aim for different designs and beautiful (for example in mouse over the photo was displayed brand name
Google to this display: none or react
and whether the problem is acute in terms of SEO??

and have like 200 links on my page I would like to show like 50 hide the rest and place a show more button than when clicked will show the rest of the links!
I mean 150 links will have be display none! I am wondering it they get crawled by Google?

I thank you explain
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
These days responsive design will not be possible without display:none; so it's part of making your site mobile friendly BUT there is a huge difference between making the site mobile friendly and hidden content.

If you display none huge section of your content then it will be viewed as #BlackHatSEO and you will be penalized for sure.
daikaads Offline referral

Actually display: none is a CSS attribute used to hide the content on the front end and when you use it purposely to cheat the Search Engine then it is considered as a Black Hat SEO technique.
Rackend Offline referral

In most ways I'd recommend you to stay away from using it

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)