Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

rel nofollow external?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
letsplay Offline referral

What does rel="nofollow external" tag mean? I have seen it a few times and I am really conduced? What role does it play in SEO?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I don't really understand why use external when search engine is smart enough to figure that the link is not an internal one! Simply use nofollow rel don't make it harder for you it has no affect on SEO other than making a link as nofollow one.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
external is used to tell search engine that the link is to a different site it doesn't matter if the website is yours or not.

nofollow is used to tell search engine not to index neither follow the link also not to use it in the RageRank calculation.
KevinMax Offline referral

rel="no follow external" doesn't gives you any impact on SEO. Even the Google webmaster guidelines doesn't have a line about "No follow external". I think External link with No follow attribute may intended for to stop identifying the selling links by Google (or) to avoid the link penalities.

For Ex: You can set Nofollow attribute to an external link to avoid link penality to itself, when is not relevant to the website you're linking.
Jebin2014 Offline referral

Hey Buddy it look nice. This very charming post. I was looking for it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)