Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

rich snippets seo?

antony Offline referral

Do "rich snippets" bring more traffic and are they more effective than meta tag description?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Here is the link where you can learn more: https://developers.google.com/structured...-snippets/

It helps Google crawlers better index the web-page but you can't replace it with website meta tag!
rewritable Offline referral

First you have to create personal G+ account which you will use for creating Google my business page for company (authorship). On that page you need to write name of company, activity, working hours, logo and reviews. When you finish that, you have to add in header section of web pages this line of code:

<link rel="author" href="[G+author-page]" />
<link rel="publisher" href="[G+company-page]" />

As you can see, rich snippets doesn’t generate more traffic, their purpose is to provide more information for clients about company, service type, availability and location etc.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

For the average searcher, these rich snippets help show them what they're searching for is within reach on a particular site.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Not every content can benefit from "Rich Snippets"

Here are the once that can:

Software Apps

I am saying this cause Google seems to want the image on every snippet to be recent so if you are running some like "webmaster forum" then you can't use it.

I could be wrong!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)