Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

single-page websites SEO?

Ads
badboy Offline referral

Can the single-page websites get high rankings and PR? Or it requires a more complex one with lots of indexed pages?
seo123 Offline referral

It doesn't matter how many pages website has it's about the content in them. You can have thousands of pages but if the content in them is worthless then a single page website that has great content will beat you in the heartbeat.
randiv Offline referral

It is totally depends on your web page content content and navigation structure.
KevinMax Offline referral

Keep the guide: Visual Guide To Keyword Targeting Onpage Optimization, you can even rank a half-page website when it meets all the factors as mentioned in the MOZ.
Rhodesmark Offline referral

It's all about content on web pages of a website, so it doesn't matter how many pages are in website. You need to keep focus on good content, User friendly and interactive design as well as quality SEO efforts by following search engine guidelines and white hat SEO techniques.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
It doesn't matter whenever you have 1 or thousand of them after all not all of them will rank high for the same keyword. An optimized for performance and search engine web page that contains great I mean great content will go through the roof.
abhinandangarg786 Offline referral

Well as I understand so there is just need to work on Single web page only ! Just make back Links of single page & do share single page on Social Network as well as must check out Single page Title & Description tags too.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

I think one page is not enough. One page for a content is not a enough. You have to make sure that you update your account consistently.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)