Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

traffic

Ads
banner
banner
banner
brita811 Offline referral

If i share our blog posts multiple times on social networks can i get more traffic by reaching people in different time zones and sharing our content with people who’ve followed us since we last posted it?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Sharing content to social media sites has many seo benefits like generating back-links that will increase the website search engine rankings and its one of the best methods to get traffic. For more user friendly experience don't share the same link more than once on the same social media profile or a page. Use hash tags if available to maximize exposure.

(11-09-2014 10:37 PM)Maya Wrote:  Sharing content to social media sites has many seo benefits like generating back-links that will increase the website search engine rankings and its one of the best methods to get traffic. For more user friendly experience don't share the same link more than once on the same social media profile or a page. Use hash tags if available to maximize exposure.

Thanks Maya , yup i think Hash tags is the better idea to use. i will keep it on my mind.
kapoor297 Offline referral

I have a question
How to use Hashtag
victor Offline referral

The best way is to add share buttons to your page so that users of which the majority are on social media sites could share your content. Sharing the same link multiple times could result in someone flagging it as SPAM.

(11-10-2014 09:30 AM)kapoor297 Wrote:  I have a question
How to use Hashtag
For Facebook, Twitter and Google+ Plus the hash tag looks like this: #hashtag where hashtag could be any word without spaces.

thanks victor.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)