Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

what is local search?

Ads
make money online
Alex Thompson Offline referral

Hi friends,
Can any one tell me what is local search? please share your feedback.
Thanks.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Do you ever use google to answer things yourself?

Local = Geo Location of your target end user.

So say you want to only target Bicycles to people in New York. That would be setting up for local results. This is something Google is pushing for.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
In the internet marketing you have to choose wheader you want to target the whole world or the specific country. If you decide to target let say U.S then you need to do local seach, USA only!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-12-2013 06:41 PM)Maya Wrote:  In the internet marketing you have to choose wheader you want to target the whole world or the specific country. If you decide to target let...

Wrong! Local referrers to more local than country only. It is like my description for actual location. Though I guess I was not specific enough.

Palm Beach Florida
Berlin Germany
and so on
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
anirban09p Offline referral

Local search is a heuristic method for solving computationally hard optimization problems. Local search can be used on problems that can be formulated as finding a solution maximizing a criterion among a number of candidate solutions. Local search algorithms move from solution to solution in the space of candidate solutions (the search space) by applying local changes, until a solution deemed optimal is found or a time bound is elapsed.
fayeseom Offline referral

Local search is the use of specialized Internet search engines that allow users to submit geographically constrained searches against a structured database of local business listings.
sankalppatil Offline referral

local search marketing is a form of search engine optimization that helps local businesses show up in relevant local searches.
alicemark15 Offline referral

Hi, Local Search is performed for the nearby location to get the nearby local results these type of search query includes "Near me" or any plane name with the search query.
andreausa Offline referral

Local search is searching a local service/product providers through search engine.
mayoclinic Offline referral

local search comes into map listing and even you will have to point into geo map location
efusionworld Offline referral

Local SEO is the process of optimizing your website, online business listings, and social media profiles for local search results in search engines.
shrutisigh8 Offline referral

Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is an incredibly effective way to market your local business online. It helps businesses promote their products and services to local customers at the exact time they’re looking for them online. This is achieved through a variety of methods, some of which differ greatly from what’s practiced in standard SEO.

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)