Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

what is table in HTML?

Ads
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

I had been researching and reading multiple articles about HTML code but can't figure out what the table is and how correctly compose it?

I am using a website design and development software called Dreamweaver so I just click on table and it creates one but I would like to know what each element means.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Table is simply allows you to arrange some content in a particular pattern without actually using any CSS.

Table rows <tr> are divided into table data with the <td> tag! The row can contains as many <td> tags as you wish!

Code:
<table>
<tr><!- Table row 1 -->
<td></td><!- Table data 1 -->
<td></td><!- Table data 2 -->
<td></td><!- Table data 3 -->
</tr>
<tr><!- Table row 2 -->
<td></td><!- Table data 1 -->
<td></td><!- Table data 2 -->
<td></td><!- Table data 3 -->
</tr>
</table>
evathomsan Offline referral

in html <table> tag is mostly used for creating tables and arranging your values in table. it has mostly two tags which are
<tr> for creating columns.
<th> for creating rows.

. it has also various attributes for adjusting tables in various manners like
color - for giving color of cell or whole table.
size - for adjusting size of table.
border - for giving border for table. and more.
Chesta BoSe Offline referral

Table rows are divided into table data with the <td> tag. A table row can also be divided into table headings with the <th> tag. Table data <td> are the data containers of the table. They can contain all sorts of HTML elements like text, images, lists, other tables, etc.
vividbharti Offline referral

Table are divided into table data with the <td> tag. A table row can also be divided into table headings with the <th> tag. Table data <td> are the data containers of the table. They can contain all sorts of HTML elements like text, images, lists, other tables, etc.
damponting44 Offline referral

The HTML tables permit web creators to mastermind information like content, pictures, joins, different tables, and so forth into lines and segments of cells. The HTML tables are made utilizing the <table> tag in which the <tr> tag is utilized to make table columns and <td> tag is utilized to make information cells.
MaryForce Offline referral

Finally, I discovered something useful for my paper to write about. that is fascinating and helps me with more research in the future.
Erick_Lopez Offline referral

An HTML table is defined with the <table> tag.

Each table row is defined with the <tr> tag. A table header is defined with the <th> tag. By default, table headings are bold and centered. A table data/cell is defined with the <td> tag.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)