Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

which s better forum posting or guest posting.

Ads
banner
banner
banner
stev john Offline referral

I think both things have same quality of backlink but I am not sure. Please tell me which one will be better.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
When posting on forum it's better to create an account cause this way you can add signature change it edit your posts and pretty much have access to many marketing features that guest posting won't give you!

Also guest posting is subjected to moderation and if not then the pace is just full of spam wouldn't recommend posting your links there!
wikisol Offline referral

001_thumbup
tvtaddy Offline referral

Both of them are good, but they do differs from one another in the terms of forum or blog where you are posting. If it is high pr forum with relevance to your website, then forum posting is better. As it will fetch you traffic as well as seo backlink. In case of low quality forums, guest posting is better. As they have more seo value.
josephinek Offline referral

Nice idea.
LaurenA Offline referral

As long as it can contribute to the traffic in a website then you can use both. Forum posting or guest posting are good source of backlink.
Martinricky Offline referral

Blog post is better compared to forum posts. This is because blog posts are more frequently crawled and indexed compared to forum posts. Forums only help to build traffic to a considerable level.
MitraVarghese Offline referral

Forum Posting is an online site where people can hold conversation in the form of posted message.

Guest Posting means writing & publishing an article on someone else website or blog. in these way both are important
[https://nationkart.com/blog/nationkart-vs-shopify-comparison-of-ecommerce-platfrom-in-india/]"Best e-commerce platfrom make apparent choice for business around the world."[/url]
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

Hi there,Both have their own importance so whichever is easy for you can choose from them.
datul Offline referral

Forum posting & guest posting both are good.But in guest posting you have to take permission from the webmaster to do guest posting.
randiv Offline referral

i think both are useful for website.
JammieCutts Offline referral

Guest Posting and Forum Posting both are good for building quality links to your website. However, both of these two techniques are different. You have more flexibility in Forum Posting than what you have in the case of Guest Posting.
kavinsac Offline referral

Forum Posting Is Better than Guest Posting.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

You can go for both, make sure that you impart in the community effectively.
madhur67 Offline referral

Forum Posting is a Website or Section of a Website that allow Visitors to communicate With each other by Posting Messages.
Guest Posting means Writing & Publishing an article on Someone else Website or blog. so, i think both are important.
Attie Offline referral

- Article is more preferable in comparison with discussion board content. This is because blogs tend to be more regularly crawled in addition to found in comparison with discussion board content. Forums solely help construct traffic with a significant amount.
nidhivyas Offline referral

forum posting is better activity in off page optimization
Guest posting is writing or publishing on article in websites or Blog.
rahhulkumar Offline referral

In my Views, forum posting is more better than guest posting
tekruiter Offline referral

Guest Postings are more valuable then forum postings.
Roy Jones Offline referral

According to me Forum posting is best because it is best option for get Backlinks.
mississauga iphone repair

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)