Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

wikipedia links

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ChristinaLynn Offline referral

Is it Wikipedia links well of any websites?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Wiki backlinks and edu backlinks are considered high quality links they they really will improve SEO and increase Google rankings if done properly using like tier backlinks pyramid.
sukhen Offline referral

(01-22-2016 12:11 PM)ChristinaLynn Wrote:  Is it Wikipedia links well of any websites?

Wikipedia links is nofollow, but Google love their site links as a trustworthy site link.
PrashantBhurke Offline referral

Wikipedia links are No follow. And you must have a strong background to create a Wikipedia page.
ranjanraj Offline referral

I think best way you can create your own business page in wikipedia.
Kalsoom Offline referral

Wikipedia link is considered a good link for the site . I suggest to create a brand page and Biography page on wikipedia.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(01-25-2016 11:16 AM)Kalsoom Wrote:  Wikipedia link is considered a good link for the site . I suggest to create a brand page and Biography page on wikipedia.

You can't create a page on Wikipedia.org about yourself nor about your business unless you and your business are well known ones.
sujalpatel Offline referral

Wikipedia link is careful a good link for the site
chinomoreno Offline referral

(01-22-2016 12:11 PM)ChristinaLynn Wrote:  Is it Wikipedia links well of any websites?

Wikipedia is best to increase reputation and presence on the web.
Because there are some qualifications you need to meet to be able to submit any content in wikipedia.
conthococanh Offline referral

It's not easy to add link to wikipedia. And the value of this link is not much in SEO
Kalsoom Offline referral

(01-25-2016 11:27 AM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  You can't create a page on Wikipedia.org about yourself nor about your business unless you and your business are well known ones.
I am also talking about "Brand page" which should be from a well known business. Biography page could be for your own wiki sandbox. Thank You for replying , I am happy to explain my point of view in detail.
tekruiter Offline referral

Wikipedia Back Links always handy for the website.
marekskoczylas Offline referral

Wikipedia backlink is one of the best you can get. If you only can, get one. There really juicy.
seodaramal Offline referral

WikiPedia DA is 100! a nofollow link from wikipedia is better than any dofollow link

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)